Saturday, June 6, 2009

I could fall and break

Next door is a market with all the berries and greens a girl could need. And across the street lay an ocean of adventures, like iced desserts and fried dinners, a park, a bench or two. So we take chances, go out on limbs, usually two limbs.
It's not a walk in the park, but we keep trying to bowlegged walk through that same damn park. I'm tired of everything, hate everything and it's because of people like you. High heads and hollow hearts, it's so repetitious.
My mistake, I thought it was something different.

I have no idea what more I am waiting for. Honestly I don't think anyone really is to blame but you are such a perfect target. I wish you the worst and best and all in between. I wish you feel everything there is to feel in the process of living.

No comments: