Friday, May 8, 2009

Machiavelli

As Nicolo said, it is best to be what is in your control, otherwise the power is lost. So it is better to be feared than loved because love is far out of control and as great as it is, it's vapid. So Nicolo, I getcha. I really do.
Reality shows a roaring thunderous temperment though, so what I know isn't in practice because, as you know Nicolo, we are but human, I am no Prince. It's early so I'll say a new day is dawning, but it's the sun has his head still burried in clouds.
I'm a giant cliché. Two eyes, two ears, and one hell of a mouth. Relying on logic, going blind and being battered emotionally, logic hasn't really worked just yet. "I'm sad and I'm lonely and I never had a pony.
Ti voglio molto bene, Nicolo. IO STARE ATTENTO. Non stare bene. Desidero divertimi.
I really wish this made sense.

No comments: