Monday, August 20, 2007

The best thing yet

Last night was the weirdest point of the passed months strange and almost freaky happenings.
So sure, I'm lusting over someone I barely know at all. And I'm constantly told right and wrong while I'm completely not in the mood. But this was just so strange.
As we were walking down the stairs in Lionel Groulx, my friend sees an old acquaintance and starts to talk to him. His friend, meanwhile, gives me the look of death. His eyes said he wanted to slit my throat. I have never in my life met this young red headed man, so I'm convinced, nor have I ever done anything to merit such a glare. OK, he was about 22 ish i suppose, and good looking enough to live a nice life based on physical appearance. Why would he want to kill me?

OK, moving on. This crush that's overcoming my life currently is really boring me the fuck out. Oh my god, he's tall, skinny, sweet, funny, good taste in hip hop not wigger clothes. I'm so predictable.
But yeah... that's normal I guess.

No comments: