Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Morning sickness

So maybe I sleep until 1 p.m. because I have a resent towards the morning now. Or I'm depressed. I rather not think I'm depressed but it's likely. All I can think about is cuddling or hugging or cuddling. It is repetitive, that's why I repeated. It's sad to look at your friends myspace and facebook friends to seek compatibility in a third party. I don't look for signs that people are attracted to me, and they appear out of my imagination(thin air?) but when I do look, it's ridiculous how blind I get. And deaf. Baking cupcakes was fun yesterday.



I have to stop wishing for good things, but it's difficult because we're all raised to think the best is ours and will come to us with little to no effort. And I want to fall in love.

So after making cupcakes, we went to Dane's apt where Roni's living and he made music. It was nice, reminded me how hanging out is so important.

P4090020

P4090022



I feel like this. Lonely...
P4090024

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That made me smile, but I think some of your friends might be gay, and high.