Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I've had it

I don’t want magazines to tell me how to dress anymore. I want to just be myself and walk out of my apartment with a feeling of self satisfaction. So magazines have lost the right to tell me what to do, say, feel. It’s over. Our relationship has ended. I will still buy them though, and read the online blogs and updates. I just have nothing else to do really.

I’d like to thank magazines though, they are entertaining and that’s what I need mostly.

I also would like to say that I’m going to TRY to write hate poetry and offensive stories from now on. It will entertain me and liberate my politically incorrect ideologies.

You always know what’s best for me. You always tell me what I think. I guilt trip you. I guilt trip you. I guilt trip you.

Aging, aging, aging. Time is always aging. Nagging, nagging… nagging at your toes. Trees and elephants and eyebrows. Ever dying mountains and greens. It’s all over for me. For me… oh me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my inflammatory prose takes the form of angry myspace bullitens directed at misusers and abusers of the site or just people who have no clue how their settings or complacency affects other users.