Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The story of Remi Bowen

Remi left us a while ago for a greater continent, Europe... (oo la la)
and now is losing his mind, but thats not a change i suppose.
Thanks Remi


Story as told by himself-
hopefully this well help you understand last night's message about homo plane.i'm incrediably sorry to anyone on the vincinity of meit's just thatA PITCHER OF LAGER MIXED WITH SPRITE(WHAT?!) AND LIL FRUITSwas like the most beautiful thing my face had seen when my flightwas defferred to your lovely little shamrock last evening.and when irish barman says I LOVE YOUR 90210 SWEATSHIRT(thnx alison)your obliged to be one pitcher more.3 hours later, 2 pitchers of the strongest LAGER THING of my entire life, my new planed was ready with NO POPPING SOUNDS. several tylenol p.ms earlier(going from when my plane was supposed to be DIRECT) and i travel alone, i live alone, and suprisingly my needs are very simple.and i've just realized today is not friday, no one is coming to pick me up.SHIT.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhhhhh your posts make me happy.
i want my 90210 sweatshirt back though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SRS LWLS said...

hahaha I'll steal it from Remi