Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This was my day...

Sometimes fatigue sets in at the most inopportune times. I may be yawning in class, but imagine all the other times you might just find yourself tired.You start to look sad when you're fatigued. So you find yourself having sex or making a sandwich or in my case, in class, looking sad. It is entertaining though.
"Oh yeah! That's the spot... why do you look so sad?"
And there's a strobe light in the depaneur window. Sitting at an "urban cafe" where I can't even afford the coffee... We find ourselves fatigued at after parties all the time but that's almost normal. I quit going to those. Such a waste of fatigue and good sleep time. Extravagance, but not quite.
I'm happy I'm not rich, though I hate being poor. I'd like to one day go to sleep, and wake up with money in my bank account.
And so... Today I got lots of new music, more or less I copied music from Arin Crumley's (http://www.myspace.com/arincrumley) Lastfm.com radio transmission. I'm enjoying it a lot though. August dedicated to me. And a new me with a new play list. (my foot's asleep)
August of my new life: Les Georges Leningrads, Architecture in Helsinki, Tom Vek, Peter Bjorn and John, Sally Shapiro, Blevin Blectum, Feist, Wolf Eyes, Slagmalsklubben, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!, Boy Least Likely To(Arin Crumley), Au Revoir Simone, Belle and Sebastian, Asobi Seksu, The Go! Team, Lo-Fi-FNK, Deerhoof, Sunset Rubdown, Beth Orton, Genders, Spektrum, Coco Rosie, Patrick Wolf, Hood, Animal Collective, Devandra Banhart(Arin Crumley), Neko Case, Les Savy Fav, The Magnetic Fields, Ratatat, Metronomy, Seahorse Liberation Army, Beirut, Cat Power, Scott Matthew, The Dears, Emiliana Torrini, Nicolas Repac, Jay Brannan, and Wolf Parade... thus far.
Then there's this Family from Ontario, and Mikayla is hoping they don't go into the "urban cafe" which has cups made in Chicago. And here passes the gosh darned cutest dog.


And it stopped being about falling in love. It's now about realizing it's valid witthout seeking validation.
It's about the spider sitting next to me. The spider I chose not to kill.

Fatigued, but I don't look sad. I'm happy.

"I don't care if the worlds upside down, if you're lost or I'm found. And I know my feet will stay far from the ground, if you'd stick around with me." - Scott Matthew

No comments: