Sunday, August 26, 2007

God forgive

So I'm too serious at times, and I worry far too fucking much. But I don't need to be walking with my cock in my hand. And it's irritating to be the one who's too light hearted. I have a heavy heart and weight on my shoulders, thats just me and how I perceive my responsibilities to others.
Sure one can say that I don't need to take on the woes and sorrows of other people but I don't know how not to. If I offered you my ear I didn't suddenly take it back. If I offered you my shoulder, I didn't dislocate it... But on that note, my left arm is really fucked up, pulled some shit outta place and hit some nerves.
Back to my point, I'm having trouble with everyones tears in my soup, but... I'm still not going to turn anyone away because then my heart sinks and I feel worse with time.

No comments: